Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello friends! I'm back...

Since my last post, I've started a new school year and have had a baby. Did I mention having a baby? I never imagined how wonderfully busy I would be with a little one. I love every minute of it though! So, I've made a new goal, I'm going to try to update my blog at least once a month with pictures of us and Sawyer news (really that's why your really reading this! :) So, tonight I've changed my "look", I've added monthly pictures of Sawyer with Monkey (this was the first time I've seen these pictures together and it's amazing how much she's changed!), I've also changed my profile a little bit. Tomorrow, or maybe this weekend, I'll start working on getting posts up from Sawyer's first month up to now, her sixth. I'm actually excited about getting into this again!

Goodnight!

Steph.

No comments:

Post a Comment