Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm one less an organ...

My gallbladder surgery went very well! However anesthesia + narcotics = an unpleasant Stephanie! I came out of the surgery in pain so they gave me some morphine, quite a bit actually, and then ended up giving me more meds when I got back to my room. Along with all that narcotics and the anesthesia I was so sick! It was horrible! I had to be at the hospital at 6:30 a.m., had surgery around 9:00 a.m. (I think. I was so out of it.), back in my room by noon, and didn't go home until 5:30. Not at all the easy surgery I was expecting! Actually, I guess the surgery was easy, but the recovery was a bugger! I'm doing so much better now! Not quite 100% yet, but well on my way. I know that I will feel so much better once I've fully recovered. Can't wait for some spicy Mexican food! :)

T.J. and I are so blessed with such wonderful friends! We appreciate all the flowers, food and visits! T.J. even had a friend that made a snuff run for him Friday night because he didn't want to leave me. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment