On March 23rd Twylah and Tony will celebrate 30 years of marriage. What a wonderful milestone! Lacretia and Melonie hosted a dinner celebration Saturday night in Ozona. We had a yummy dinner of brisket and all the trimmings and lots of fun! With 4 boys around it is always entertaining! Melonie had a beautiful cake made, which Ryan could not wait to eat. He talked about it all day. It was great to use as incentive (not bribery) :). "Ryan if you smile for the camera you can have cake", "Ryan if you eat your dinner you can have cake", it worked every time! :)
It was a great day! I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate the love these two wonderful people share. Twylah and Tony, I hope you have a wonderful anniversary Monday! Love you!!
The beautiful and tasty cake.
30 years looks good on the two of you!
Ryan, Mel, Tony, Twylah and Lacretia
Ryan, Mel, Steph., Lacretia and Twylah
Twylah cutting the cake.
FINALLY! I get cake...mmmRyan with his piece of cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment