I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year! T.J. and I were very busy! Riley, my little cousin, came to stay with us a few days before Christmas. We had a great time going to plays, having friends over, looking at Christmas lights, and going bowling. It was lots of fun! He is so sweet and such a great kid!
Riley and I before going to see Narnia
at our community theater.
opening gifts.
We came home that Friday for a few days. We just relaxed and did a few things around the house. New Year's Eve we were off to San Angelo to have Christmas with John, Debbie, Jeremy, Allison, and Thayne. We had a great time there also! It was nice and relaxing. We just hung around the house and played with Thayne, our nephew. He is so cute and so much fun! When I finally get those pictures off of my camera, I'll post them so you can see for yourself how cute he is.
We came home that Saturday. T.J. was off to work Monday and I was off to work on Tuesday. Things are finally back to normal around here and I must admit it is kind of nice. Getting out of our routine stresses me out! :)
We had a blessed and wonderful Christmas and New Year! I can't wait to see what the New Year holds for us. Hopefully a baby...keep your fingers crossed!
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment